Founded in May 2008, ELBS is a Malaysia Head Quarter provider of custom software development and IT consulting services with IT professionals located internationally.
For over 10 years we’ve been bringing custom and platform-based solutions to midsize and large companies in Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, Financial Services and other industries.
With the background rooted in science, we build on our legacy knowledge and grow it dynamically in the areas of Collaboration, Accounting Financial, Retail Business, CRM, Data Analysis, VoIP and Information Security. As part of this journey,
ELBS has been delivering software solutions for middle-market and enterprise customers across multiple target industries. Our hallmark projects include:
With an established project management culture, ELBS has achieved 100% project delivery owing to:
- ability to work with both detailed and vague project scope.
- realistic estimation and, thus, staying within budget during implementation.
- effective resource allocation to lessen risks.
- being able to apply various software development methodologies.
- ensuring smooth communication with the Customer and 3rd parties.
- all-round Quality Assurance to guarantee that the application runs as intended.
TECHNICAL AND CONSULTING COMPETENCIES
EBS’s offering embraces the full cycle of custom software development, platform-based consulting, outsourced product development and IT services.
Custom application development
Web application development: server-side and client-side.
Mobile app development: native (iOS, Android and Windows Phone) and cross-platform.
Desktop application development for Windows.
KEY TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE
Back-end and desktop: Microsoft .NET, Java, C++, PHP, Qt, Node.js
Mobile: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Xamarin, Apache Cordova, Qt
Web development: Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Pimcore, Magento, Sitecore, EPiServer
- Test automation: Microsoft Coded UI Tests, Selenium, HP QuickTest Professional, Segue SilkTest, IBM Rational Functional Tester
- Performance testing: Silk Performer, HP LoadRunner, Apache JMeter, Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012
Databases and data warehouses: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, IBM DB2, Amazon Web Services, SAP, Oracle, Sybase, NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis, Apache CouchDB, PostgreSQL)